SonarMS
Welcome to SonarMS! Please enjoy your stay!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

SonarMS
Welcome to SonarMS! Please enjoy your stay!
SonarMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think Michael Jackson is really dead?

2 posters

Go down

Did Michael Jackson fake his death?

Do you think Michael Jackson is really dead? I_vote_lcap50%Do you think Michael Jackson is really dead? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]
Do you think Michael Jackson is really dead? I_vote_lcap50%Do you think Michael Jackson is really dead? I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 6

Do you think Michael Jackson is really dead? Empty Do you think Michael Jackson is really dead?

Post by Blastoy Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:47 pm

Michael Jackson had a crushing and pressured life in a fishbowl with many economic issues. Could it possibly be that Michael Jackson faked his own death to get out of all the tense work?

FACTS:
1. Musical groups (or companies) force artists to make up new songs every now and then.
2. None of Michael Jackson's family cried at his funeral.
3. Michael Jackson's best friend did not shed a tear when Michael Jackson died.
4. Anything the media (or T.V.) sais is not relatively true.
5. At the funeral, a strange man is thought to look like Michael Jackson with makeup (maybe a disguise?)
6. He was to do a really big concert before his "death."
7. The bag used to put in Michael Jackson's body is not the ordinary blue bag used to maintain and protect the remains of the body, but a white bag in which oxygen can get to.
8. No one was allowed to see the funeral but Jackson relatives: The Jackson's were pretty mad when a News helicopter came by (was something not according to plan?)

OPINIONS:
1. There is video footage of Michael Jackson leaving the car in which he was to be transported to the hospital. (or whatever the destination was)
2. The last picture released by the media on Michael Jackson's death does not look at all like Michael Jackson. (nose, ear, and skin color difference)
3. Michael Jackson was in his own funeral.
4. At the airplane where he was takes to the hospital (or whatever) the white bag (in which Michael Jackson "is") seems to be moving irregularly.
5. Michael Jackson has decided to take a break and fake his death, hence in a couple of days reveal himself and continue his carreer.

Was his death faked? Could he still be alive?
Please see this video:

Comment below on your opinion!

Confused,
Blastoy
Blastoy
Blastoy
Admin
Admin

https://sonarms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you think Michael Jackson is really dead? Empty Re: Do you think Michael Jackson is really dead?

Post by Caleb Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:39 pm

Dude. I have another way to tell he faked his death. He wants to keep Omer and Blanket a secret. So why not his "death"?
Caleb
Caleb
Townsfolk
Townsfolk

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum